Working Out the Kinks


In general,  over the years, I've gotten pretty savvy using my devices, the internet and technology; however, applying a new RSS feed program/provider to my blog has been vexing.

I think that I have finally managed to get all the settings and links correct so that when I post a new blog entry, notification to my subscribers will be seamless and easy.

This is a test of my hypothesis; further, I am using this post to alert you to a new post made on January 13th, “The To Do List”  That notification was never sent.

Fingers crossed. This is final big hurdle before boarding! Thank you for your patience!


8 comments

  1. Bon Voyage. I look forward to your future posts. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia, I read your blog by means of Feedly, which recognises (and always has) the RSS feed - no problem! Enjoy the anticipation and preparation - I am in awe of your systems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage, Marcia and Harry! Wish we were there with you, but will do the virtual trip with you. We are booked on Mariner to do the circumnavigation of SA in the Fall. Any chance you will be on that one?

    Denise & Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise and Joe!!!! I am thrilled to hear from you! Wish you were traveling with us. No plans for a Fall cruise, but we're open to all possibilities. Safe and fun travels. Enjoy the Mariner and SA!

      Delete
  4. I miss you already and am so excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete