Pinch Me!!! Regent Mariner 2020 World Cruise!

I downloaded a “Countdown Timer” to my iPhone. The new app is telling me how long we need to wait before we board the Regent Seven Seas Mariner for the 2020 World Cruise! I'm feeling impatient...the anticipation is sweet, but, the wait is difficult. 

This voyage is a celebration of life...a toast to enduring some difficult times and coming out on the upside. Harry and I committed to this adventure last summer. It seemed like a natural choice after tossing around ideas for our next Regent cruise. Undecided about where, when and number of days, I threw caution to the wind and said, “heck, why not book the world cruise?” That one sentence brings us to this moment: 17 days and 19 hours with minutes and seconds rapidly ticking away before we board the ship.

This world cruise itinerary is like visiting with a dear old friend: familiar and fascinating. Having already explored many of the bucket list highlights of this voyage, our plan for this cruise is to wander through the “nooks and crannies” of each region, while we redux and relax. 

Our bags are packed. We're currently in California enjoying a visit with our west coast family. I'm buying last minute art supplies and Harry is downloading books to his Kindle. 

You are invited to take a “front row seat” to our 131 day adventure when you read my blog “The Broken Road Leads Me....” at https://consultm2.blogspot.com Drop by periodically, or if you prefer, subscribe to receive a notice when I post. I'll be sharing this journey through my eyes, the lens of the camera and the art I create along the way.

On January 24, 2020, we'll sail west from San Francisco, with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge as our “starting line.” For everyone who has said....”Can I come, too?”....grab some popcorn and please join us! 




14 comments

  1. I am so excited to read these and "travel" with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love knowing that you are keeping us company on this cruise!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to "travel" with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you Marcia! Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! I love seeing your wonderful paintings on Facebook!

      Delete
  4. You & Harry well deserve this wonderful time. Your enthusiasm and excitement is palpable and contagious too! I'm coming aboard thru your journey and got my bag of pop corn.
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY I am getting your messages! Fully connected and wrapped on your excitement. Half of the excitement is on the preparation details, the other half is finally being there-- enjoy every second of the process./ cj

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's 1000 on 24 January in Switzerland so today you will be on your way! Bon Voyage to both of you. Cruise safely and enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete