My "All-Inclusive" Vision of the World

The Regent Seven Seas Voyager is amazing, luxurious and all-inclusive; so in keeping with their brand, I am creating a blog that will offer my followers a unique, "all-inclusive" travel experience, seen through my eyes. 

My vision always includes people.  I'm a portrait artist.  When others are looking at buildings, I am looking at faces. I will be drawing portraits of the people I see in Turkey and the Middle East as well as those I meet onboard. I'm ready! Two high-quality sketch pads are packed with plenty of ball point pens and, for bravado, no erasers!

I hope they speak to you, like they do to me.  Here's an example of what you might expect to see on this journey....

The portraits will be free to anyone who might like to take a drawing home. If they wish to show their appreciation, they may make a donation to the Crew Fund.

The Crew Fund covers all sorts of needs, including emergency airfare home, perks in crew quarters or a well-deserved crew party.  From the people who serve us meals and clean our suites to the crew we never see, who our wash linens, prepare our food and keep us afloat, this is a small gesture to express gratitude for their exemplary care.






No comments